Our client is a leading provider of information and communication technology solutions, across East Africa Region currently looking to hire a Human Resource Assistant.
Reporting to the HR & Administration Manager, the Human Resource Assistant will be responsible for:
- Responsible for administration of staff performance appraisal.
- Assist in updating and roll-out of Human Resource policies and in observing to ensure that that they are respected
- Assist staff in clarifying on HR policies, processes, procedures and standard Company practices
- Provide HR administrative support such as placement of advertisements, receiving and filling applications, inviting candidates for interview, organizing interview venues, issuance of new staff identity cards etc, during staff recruitment processes
- Update and maintain all staff records and individual files including contracts, leave, medical, appraisals, etc
- Generate regular monthly records and reports such as leave report and staff lists vii) Process and follow up claims for medical cover, insurance and other staff issues viii) Draft company contracts for review and approval ix) Support in the implementation of staff training and development programs x) Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities xi) Contribute in the alignment and design of additional HR policies, processes and procedures.
xii) Interpreting legal opinions and offering guidance on legal requirements
- Exceptional leadership skills, firm and decisive
- High emotional intelligence, Interpersonal skills and Self-Motivation & drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have expertise in legal terminologies and their interpretation
- Have experience in administering staff performance appraisal
- Self-motivated and ability to work within deadlines with high organizational skills
- Must be a holder of Bachelor of Laws degree, bachelor of commerce or any other related degree from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a Human Resource Assistant